Feta-Ricotta Dip Recipe
* 6oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
* 15oz Ricotta Cheese
* 2 cloves of garlic smashed
* 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil
* Juice of one lemon
* 1 tbsp Thyme (fresh if you have, or dried)
* 1 tbsp dried Oregano
* 1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper
* 1 tsp Onion Salt
* Black pepper
* 1/3 cup dice roasted Red Pepper (jarred)
* Kalamata Olives for garnish
– In a food processor or blender add 2 smashed garlic cloves, the feta cheese, ricotta cheese, oil, lemon juice, thyme, oregano, crushed red pepper and onion salt.
– Pulse until all the ingredients are well blended and the mixture is relatively smooth.
– Scoop the mix into a bowl and add 1/3 cup of drained and diced roasted red pepper and a sprinkling of black pepper and stir gently with a spatula or spoon.
– Before serving the dip drizzle olive oil over the top and garnish with kalamata olives.
– Goes best with pita chips.
This looks yummy too! can it go with vegetables ( carrots, celery, cucumber) ?????????
Yes Liuba, it would go great with some veggie sticks =)