As an accompaniment to pot stickers/ dumplings or spring rolls even, I usually serve a soy-ginger dipping sauce. It’s saltly and tangy with earthy presence of sesame oil. I abolutely love this sauce, but need to remind myself not to eat too much of it cos it’s quite salty.
And if you missed my recipe for Home-made Pot Stickers click here.
Soy-Ginger Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 3 slices of ginger, slivered
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp water
– Finely cut 3 slices of ginger into thin slivers and put them in a little bowl.
– To the ginger, add some soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce,lemon juice, sugar (sorry I forgot to take a picture of the sugar) and water. Mix well.
– Serve with dumplings/pot stickers or spring rolls as a dipping sauce.
[…] & Tricks ← Previous Post Lemongrass Chicken Pot Stickers Noreen October 15, 2012 […]
[…] with a seasoned with five spice mix and shallow fried till golden and crispy. Serve it up with some Soy-Ginger Dipping Sauce and there you have it…delicious tofu that’s crispy on the outside and delicate and soft […]