I had made Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan (Indian flatbread) the other day and had some left overs….so I decided to make little Indian Pizza’s out of them which were a big hit with my husband and inspired me to do this little post.
All you’ll need is
* Chicken Tikka Masala (see recipe here)
* Naan (see recipe here)
* 1/2 Onion, cut into thin rings
* 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* Finely chopped cilantro for garnishing.
– Follow my naan recipe but cook them for only 3 minutes on one side. (you can also find and use ready made Naan bread in stores)
– Top the naan with chicken tikka masala. Try spreading the sauce first and then topping it with the pieces of chicken.
– Sprinkle on the cheese, a little bit of cilantro and the onion rings and pop it under the broiler for just 2-3 minutes.
Garnish with more fresh chopped cilantro and that’s all there is to it!
Recipe & Photos: Noreen Hiskey
This reminds me…I have some Naan in the freezer I need to use. It’s my newest go-to for dinner item. So delicious!
Kristi @ My San Francisco Kitchen says
Wow, this looks sooo good. I love Indian food so much <3