This sweet and fruity cranberry cocktail is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or any special occasion. Taste it and it will be Love at first sip!
Looking for that perfect holiday cocktail? This cranberry martini cocktail with a strawberry twist is just the drink for any festive occasion. Not only is it gorgeous, it will have you going mmm…after the first sip. The sweetness of the sweet Peach Schnapps is balanced out by the tart Cranberry Juice and Vodka, while the Malibu Rum gives it just a hint of a tropical feel. The strawberry slices that soak up the yumminess of the cocktail are a wonderful treat at the end too!
This cranberry cocktail is perfect for Thanksgiving (it helps take the edge of being around the whole family 😉 ). It’s bright vibrant color makes it apt for a Christmas too. The strawberry heart garnish makes this a perfect drink to show your love for your loved ones and it’s guaranteed to put a smile on faces.
Even though it’s a simple cocktail mix…I still did a step-by-step to show you how I cut the garnish and decorated the glass. Do let me know in the comments below if you happen to try or like this recipe ?
Enjoy…but drink responsibly!
Watch A Video Of This Recipe:
- 1/2 shot (0.75fl oz or 22ml) Malibu Rum
- 1/2 shot (0.75fl oz or 22ml) Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 shot (0.75fl oz or 22ml) Citron Vodka/Plain Vodka
- 3 shots (4.5fl oz or 132ml) Cranberry Juice
- 2 strawberries, for garnish
- A wedge of lime (optional)
- Sugar to rim the glass (optional)
- - To make strawberry hearts for the garnish cut a small "v" to remove the stem of the strawberry. Then cut it into slices.
- - You can rim your martini glass with sugar (if you want)- just use a lime/lemon wedge along the rim of the glass to get it wet and dip the glass in a plate with sugar.
- - Gently mix the Malibu Rum, Peach Schnapps, Vodka and Cranberry Juice together in a shaker (over ice if your Cranberry juice is not cold and pour it into the prepared glass.
- - Garnish your love martini with a couple strawberry hearts and a strawberry on the rim! Enjoy!
- For the strawberry garnish on the rim of the glass, simply make a cut half way up the bottom of a strawberry keeping the rest of it intact including the stem
- You can use either plain Vodka or any citrus flavored vodkas too.
- Because of the sweetness of this drink it doesn't really need a sugar rim...I just did it cos it's pretty!
- Drink responsibly. Don't drink and drive.